With all the snow days here in Seattle, I’ve been craving a tasty caffeinated drink but didn’t want to battle the weather to get it. That’s how the super easy homemade mocha was born.
I have tried making mochas before with a variety of ingredients, but when I saw this simple recipe for a white mocha, I figured I would take concoction making back a step and go for the easiest route. It totally worked.
Ingredients (1 mug) -Print it here!
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk of your preference
- 1/2 cup coffee
- Make coffee dark, you can use more coffee beans with a smaller amount of water than normal. As always, I highly recommend the chemex for all your coffee making needs.
- Put chocolate chips and milk in a mug, microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir until mixed together.
- Add in coffee.
- Use handheld electronic froth-maker (mine is $3 from Ikea) to make it like a coffee shop drink!
- Enjoy 🙂